Which will it be?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple Man":4ccq3d97 said:
Ok, I thought about this a lot more and finally decided on my three can't live with outs (I know I said two... I changed it to three :lol: )

In no particular order

Haunted Bookshop

Storm Front

and

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed

IF I had to pick just two of these it would be the first two.
Oh, so now it's 3? Well that changrs everything :lol:

BriarBeagle":2pis84e7 said:
Simple Man":2pis84e7 said:
Ok, I thought about this a lot more and finally decided on my three can't live with outs (I know I said two... I changed it to three :lol: )

In no particular order

Haunted Bookshop

Storm Front

and

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed

IF I had to pick just two of these it would be the first two.
Oh, so now it's 3? Well that changrs everything :lol:
My parents tell me I was never one to play by the rules. :lol:

This used to be a hard question for me to answer, but my tastes seem to have settled in to a very clear top 5, and within that a clear top 2.

GLP Telegraph Hill
My personal concoction: 30% red VA ribbon, 30% perique, 20% toasted burley, 20% white burley.

Fortunately, I have a pound and half of the former and two pounds of the latter cellared, which should last me a good long time.

Before the demise of McC I would have said Blackwoods Flake but as I only have 250grams stashed away it's relegated to special occasions only. So then what do I smoke most now......

1 Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong Flake
2 HH Old Dark Fired

Will that change probably but if the house was on fire those are the two I'd grab first.

Jim