Who Am I ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No! Think of the clues I have given:

British TV show 1950's
CBS ran the show for a year with good results in the USA [under a different name]
The Detective had the same name as an American Pop star in the late 1950's-early 1960's.
This TV show was based on actual cases which the detective had solved while working for British police.
He was hired by the quiz show "The 64,000$ Question" to guard the questions that were asked of the players.

Winslow

OK then is it Robert Fabian or the actor that played him on the British series, Bruce Seton?

Obviously didn't get his show in NC back in the mid 50's1 Never heard of him! Gotta' learn something new every day; I just did!! FTRPLT

jhuggett":uydf9vdg said:
OK then is it Robert Fabian or the actor that played him on the British series, Bruce Seton?
Congrats :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Winslow, you can be a little bit :twisted:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
These have all been beyond me, but enjoy following them, who knows, one of these days maybe :cheers: for the bulldog. :lol:

Bd

Never Forget!

I'm going to post a contest every Sat. night at 8:00PM,some will be easy and some will be brain busters. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Winslow

Winslow":qijxe6w6 said:
I'm going to post a contest every Sat. night at 8:00PM,some will be easy and some will be brain busters. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Winslow
Thank you Winslow. You are providing lots of mystery, fun and enjoyment :D