Who am I?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Good day fellow people! I was enjoying a relaxing encounter with a physical therapist today, and the conversation turned to this forum, the folks and some of the shenanigans going on. Random acts of kindness, the bombing runs and....

:affraid:

The mystery pending. So.......

This month, this year's mystery, isn't so much a who dunnit, but a who am I? My crystal ball is here, the timing is right, and I am hearing voices. One floats to the surface time and again. It is someone who was active in this forum, and generally well liked, as far as I can tell.... :lol!:

This riddling mystery will require some reading and researching post history. I am reasonably certain all participants were members at the time the posts were made. Clues will be given daily until the correct guess is received by private message to me. One guess per entry. No other discounts or promotions will apply. Offer void in Hawaii.

The first clue was given in this post.

" It is someone who was active in this forum, and generally well liked, as far as I can tell.... :lol!: "

Get your reading glasses polished and your thinking caps on folks. As we get deeper in, you will find the All Hallows Eve theme rise like a bad egg floats to the top of the cup.

Now where is that nurse with my bath?

Blackhorse":ja6fptvv said:
Just checkin’ in so I get the post notices.
That is an excellent idea sir! One that others might want to employ indeed...........

That fall from your horse rattled more than your body if you've forgotten who you are Wiz. :)

I'll have to dig out my deer stalker and calabash. 

Cheers

Tim

This sounds like one of those things the BBC would make a series out of !! :twisted: :twisted:

I don’t know. It seems like something’s missing. I mean, like...where’s the body? Just who IS it seems pretty bland, too vanilla for Halloween. Somebody needs to be DEAD! Or cursed. Or kidnapped at the very least. Abducted by aliens? Knives...clubs...gunpowder...ghosts...ghouls...demons? Come on. Give us SOMETHING!

Ah, well, Vanilla is a good base flavor for any treat, yes? :twisted:

I will give you this......

One of the things of what you listed you want, you shall have. Let it be on your heads! Something it shall be!

Beware, it might look vanilla, but it might be nuts under that creamy smooth surface. Perhaps even caramel, or something even darker, and more decadent........

Being in good spirits, I give you another clue....

Younger than many of us, but older than some, this person's acquaintances spanned both. One could say time stands still for them..............

Posting in part to get notifications, and to ponder on this last clue a bit........ I'd say that narrows the playing field a bit.

I'll wait for another clue or two first. :scratch:

Maybe this is a legit puzzle, or maybe OW finally did get medical help from Nurse Mary Jane and Dr. Leary. Maybe he just wandered thru the looking glass and is posting from there.

Whichever. I am curious. Not gonna miss the updates.

Aeschylus once wrote:

"He who learns must suffer. Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.”

And suffer our person did.... No longer a smoker are they, and lighter their duties in this life have become........

Three swings, three misses...

Another clue this evening folks. Patience, vigilance, and all that, eh?

Wow! What a great massage! Put me right out. If you've not had a full body massage, I highly recommend it!

OK, tonight's clue.....

Certain pipes sing to us, do they not? Our mystery person had quite the variety of makers, but favoured apples and tomatoes. One could also say they were a "bent" kind of person....

Greetings, sleuths! Before I drift away, I must release the latest clue for you to sleep on, ponder, and add to the list. Only a few more clues I have to reveal before someone will figure it out!

Tonight's snippet:

"Dogs are fine, but cats are the preferred snuggle buddy. Something about the cavalier attitude is soothing and calming.... Making them great therapy animals for those not as active as what a dog might require..."