Who am I?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed, it was intimated that there was a pipe prize involved. Would you like me to check on that for you?

Well, it's tradition around here that the winner gets a Halloween themed pipe made by me. This will be the 5th year we've done this and while I'd love to post pics of your new pipe, Arky, it's not quite done yet. I'll upload photos in the next day or so.

Arky, CONGRATULATIONS and I'm happy you won the pipe :cheers:

But as soon as I saw Zippo lighters I stood aside. Because Alex and I once discussed his love for Zippo lighters and his collection.

I DISQUALIFIED MYSELF AND EXTREMELY PLEASED YOU ANSWERED CORRECTLY :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Blackhorse":pxkx5p4s said:
Hey Kaitlyn...you landed on Who Am I and I own it and it has three hotels! Pay up Sis!
Oh dear! I'm out of Monopoly at the moment... I have a cat or two I could give you though!

Alex, very cute cat and looks super friendly. Great lap cat.

Also, you look good...healthier and lost some weight. Glad your health issue is under control :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Nice! I LOVE cats. My avatar picture was taken today out at the farm. I was laughing because there are two cats out there. One I call "favorite kitty", today while speaking to them I called Favorite Kitty and then spoke to the other one by calling him "less than favorite kitty"... He acted like he knew EXACTLY what I said and turned his back on me and shook his tail at me. He was indignant with me for quite a while after that. :lol:

Thistleoak":dvl322x9 said:
Occelot!!!!!!!!! How you doing?
Six foot above ground and sucking air still. That's a good thing.

Glad to see you emerge and say hello from time to time. :p

Sorry for short response on that one... dealing with family stuff. Wives cousin just killed him self... been a horrible and sad evening at our home. :(