Who are all these weirdos and mutants, anyhow?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vito

Charter member
Reaction score
Doods:

I was gonna ask whether I hafta stay on topic, but then I noticed who the moderators are.

Jeez, I should feel right at home. 8)

Vito

Vito":se5hnyue said:
Doods:

I was gonna ask whether I hafta stay on topic, but then I noticed who the moderators are.

Jeez, I should feel right at home. 8)

Vito
Welcome Bruddah!

I'm sure we can arrange a "special" forum, just for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No! Not a quarantine.

Vitos Vestibule.

tj

thomas james":2fgj62gp said:
Welcome Bruddah!

I'm sure we can arrange a "special" forum, just for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No! Not a quarantine.

Vitos Vestibule.

tj
Teej:

Nah...I kinda like being a regular mutant, just like everybody else. :joker:

Vito

Carlos":q8zrim6i said:
Puff Daddy":q8zrim6i said:
The room just got a whole lot brighter! 8)
Carlos, PD:

Glad to be aboard, amigos. Ain't this exciting? It's like walking into a home away from home, and finding that there's already a party going on. YOW!! :sunny:

Vito

'Tis a fine thing you've done here, Jason, setting up this BB.

I've been so doggone busy that I must have been missing all the Knox BB outages everyone's talking about. Every time I visit, I have no problem getting in, but I guess I've just been lucky.

Anyhow, the company here suits me just fine. 8)

Vito

Belated Greeting and Welcome Vito :D

It's hard for the Welcoming committee to keep up...

-Paul :elephant:

Vito,
Thanks for giving me the heads up on this site.

Just curious: did you ever get around to trying any of that vile subst...er, I mean...Mixture 79?

Mike

gospelman":48icl3uw said:
...Just curious: did you ever get around to trying any of that vile subst...er, I mean...Mixture 79?

Mike
Mike:

Yeah, I did, actually...but I was working on something at the time and didn't really focus on it. I smoked it in a small meerschaum I reserve for weedage of questionable virtue. I do recall thinking, "Jeez...what's all the fuss about? This stuff isn't so bad." I smoked the whole bowl, but that's not a lot of tobacco; the pipe is about a large Group 2 to small Group 3 in size.

Mixture No. 79 is pretty much the same as it was when I first smoked it some 40+ years ago. It's not something I'd smoke regularly, but I didn't find it to be the unredeemable gackweed so many seem to think it is. I'll smoke it again sometime when I can better focus on it, and write some more coherent thoughts.

Vito :joker:

PanheadJack":a24uxn49 said:
I see Vito and I think, "ok I can fit in here."
Well, amigo...if that means yer a little bit crazy, then you're welcome to draw up a chair, light up a bowl o' weed, and make yourself at home.

:joker:

I have seen a few avatars I like (who amongst us doesn't love a pipe smoking pooch?) but Bender with a full bent is the bomb :)