Who Are We ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winslow

Reaction score
Well I have to say:

1. Patton
2. Faulkner
3. Some mysterious looking South American. (Che)

:cheers:

Slow Puffs":xdudvned said:
Is there a Cuban connection with South American?
I hope you didn't have much cash on this one. :geek:

(I added Che as an afterthought, hence the edit)

Highstump is on it...

Gen. Patton
William Faulkner
Che Guevara

I think Puffs raked up! :lol:

Hey... J, I thought it was Che........ where the hell is your date :?: :lol:

Highstump":a8lqnou9 said:
Slow Puffs":a8lqnou9 said:
Is there a Cuban connection with South American?
I hope you didn't have much cash on this one. :geek:

(I added Che as an afterthought, hence the edit)
You are still the first :lol!:

Simply Amazing,Yes Highstump was right again. :shock: :shock: :shock: I underestimate your deductive abilities.I thought that third one would baffle
everyone! :x :x :x
PM me for your prize,not sure if I still have the address.I just opened a jar of
2015 McClelland which had 3 years of age on it and it's yummy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Winslow

I think this one goes to Jason. Che was WAG on my part, and the edit makes it questionable anyway. Besides, I just got my previous winnings today.

yar :pirat:

Highstump":2pp90nc1 said:
I think this one goes to Jason. Che was WAG on my part, and the edit makes it questionable anyway. Besides, I just got my previous winnings today.

yar :pirat:
Arrr... let Jason check in tomorrow to give his side of the story. He has access to the computer data on this board and can verify the winner...

Winslow, start planning your next adventure in this territory and let us know the date and time :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I will send out a prize to Jason tommorrow from work.It is very slow at work today so far,I have to monitor some big downloads of flight schedules and I will have time to set up a contest for 8PM tonight.I already have a good subject,now to add several others. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Winslow

I say Highstump won. The only reason I posted was to confirm that he had them all right.

I do think they are a lot of fun though.