Who Is Online?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually your ISP uses what's called DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) that automatically assigns you an IP address. They have lease times so when your lease time expires you get assigned a new IP address. So you have a different address at different times, hence the different location.

The thing has me in Bakersfield, California when I'm in Glendale, Arizona. Looks like it has Regor correct because he lives just south of Tucson which is south of me.

I grew up in Bakersfield. Got a big kick out of the outhouse in the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks. It definately fits, one big Shithole.

It has me some 40 miles away in the middle of Washington Park in Milwaukee. I must be taking a nice stroll, enjoying a pipe and the warm weather. 47 outside today, which is quite a change from the single digit highs just a few days ago!

I just checked and had me about 7 miles from the house. It shown me living real close to the local land fill. I know I have some junk in my yard but I did not think it was that bad.

What is neat is that it shows where the guests are at that are browsing the forums.