Who Sells Bulk Pipe Cleaners ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I tried smokingpipes and they said they didn't offer them in case lots -- only little 99-cent bundles.

Someplace has to.

Anybody know ?

Thank You in Advance

:face:

WVSmokeshop sells bulk quantities of bundled cleaners--BJ Long and Bryn Mawr.

Doc Manhattan":357n7uwk said:
WVSmokeshop sells bulk quantities of bundled cleaners--BJ Long and Bryn Mawr.
Randy at WV is a great person to deal with!

Getting ready to hunker down here for some maybe not-so-flush days ahead when the tought occurred that having a few more pipes than I need and pounds of tobacco put back would only be a short-sighted frustration without an adequate supply of bics to light same and cleaners to keep them clean.

:affraid: :face: :oops:

Hah, as an aside, I never buy pipe cleaners in bulk. I always buy one pack at a time. It affords me a reason to take a trip to the B&M which often times leads to other "impulse" purchases. Otherwise, I can't justify going just to buy more tobacco when I have enough to last me a year at my current storage amount.

That 50' coil is a neat idea.

I ran across a special of a gross of 100 pack someplace. Maybe MARS. Danmore I think was the brand. I could be wrong. Nice sized box of them.

For some reason I thought that it was smokingpipes.com that bought a pallet of the Danmores. I remember I bought one case (1000 cleaners) for less than ten bucks. That's what I been using a lot when we ship out the pipe care packages to the troops. I wish I could find them again as I'm running out and they are pretty good cleaners.

Just stay away from "Medusa" pipe cleaners, worst thing in the world. I almost ruined a pipe removing bits of cotton from the inside of the bore hole.
And at 2.30€ a pack of 100 is not that cheap.

Mikem":mppgdk0f said:
For some reason I thought that it was smokingpipes.com that bought a pallet of the Danmores. I remember I bought one case (1000 cleaners) for less than ten bucks. That's what I been using a lot when we ship out the pipe care packages to the troops. I wish I could find them again as I'm running out and they are pretty good cleaners.

You are most likely right, Mike. I spread it around so much I forget where I got stuff. Nice big box of packages of a 100. Good cleaners.