WHOA! Fully Automatic 12 Gauge

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterE

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Sheeeiiit,  :shock:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WOoUVeyaY_8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Impressive!

Was the part where he said "a child can operate it" supposed to be a selling point? :shock:

I haven't watched the video because I do not like the Russian persona.

Yes Dutch, uncomplicated weaponry is a huge selling point. Always has been always will be. If in fact these are fully automatic (it can easily be simulated) these are Class III weapons and beaurocrated up.. You need a lawyer to set up a trust, you have to have ATF stamps, background checks, etc etc etc etc. The weapon may be simple but the process of procuring one isn't... You can sleep tonight, little Jimmy won't stumble upon one accidently.

I love the sound of that fully auto 12 gauge. I would love to have one, though having the disposable income to feed that beast would be difficult at best to acquire. :lol!: If any of you have watched the expendables movies, you can hear that sucker firing off. Very distinctive. Every time I hear that sound, it makes me happy. I laugh like a kid on a sugar high who is riding a exhilarating roller coaster. My wife thinks it is the funniest thing.

puros_bran":whswszaz said:
 I haven't watched the video because I do not like the Russian persona.

Yes Dutch, uncomplicated weaponry is a huge selling point.  Always has been always will be.  If in fact these are fully automatic (it can easily be simulated) these are Class III weapons and beaurocrated up.. You need a lawyer to set up a trust, you have to have ATF stamps, background checks, etc etc etc etc.   The weapon may be simple but the process of procuring one isn't... You can sleep tonight, little Jimmy won't stumble upon one accidently.
PB, still I am worried about all the other folks who are going to lose sleep over this. Maybe if we just go ahead and outlaw them all together, it will save that one life, when one helpless child stumbles upon one.

Let's just say we are doing it all for the children! :twisted:

It's strong point is the entertainment value.

I think it solves a lot of problems that don't exist.

Might be fun to fire a drum mag of flares in the air on the fourth of July.

Geez, I just hate it when I lock myself out of the house and have to shoot my way in. My pump action wears me out. This, as you can see, makes easy work of it. Say goodbye to those sore shoulders and arms!

I actually thought the guy was pretty funny. I don't know if he meant to be, but he was. Me, I am a full time Russian. It's easy :lol: