Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Just happened to me too. Ah well, now I have a bright shiny new password. 🙄

And all those ads showed up again for a while…til I logged in again! Hmmm.

Last edited:

Brewdude

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
No issues here. When I access the site I log in automatically, but that's a function of my browser I think.

Cheers,

RR

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Rande…I was set up the same way…but just had to change my password. Angie might have to be called into action.

DrT999

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
No issues here. When I access the site I log in automatically, but that's a function of my browser I think.

Cheers,

RR
I also am automatically supposed to be logged in, but it would work on either the work or personal computer, and I was not logged in automatically this time, either, although it did when I logged out and retried it. Weird.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I encounter this odd situation with MyeBay on occasion. If I go directly to MyEbay, it says I need to sign in! But...If I go to the eBay site, it lets me right in; then I click on the MyEbay box in the top right corner and the confuser takes me right to MyEbay!! Confusing to say the least!!!!!

Timbo

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
No password reset required here either but I am thinking it might be a good idea to change it if there's been an issue.

A gentle reminder to everyone, do NOT reuse the same password for different sites, that is how you get your identity stolen.

If you have issues remembering them use a tool such as Keepass KeePass Password Safe that way you'll only need to remember your Keepass password. It is also good for generating hard to crack random passwords.