Will Be Missed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely missed!! Enjoy 2 bowls a week so you can savor the pleasure.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yes. I have been savoring every sip..........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kK5AohCMX0U" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I love Gregorian chant, and I listened to that one to the end Ozzie. Thanks for that, and I need to pick up some of this myself. The chant, that is.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":512pddhq said:
I love Gregorian chant, and I listened to that one to the end Ozzie. Thanks for that, and I need to pick up some of this myself. The chant, that is.

Cheers,

RR
I have Gigs of these in various file formats. I'll dig them up, slap them on a dvd as files and send you some! Unless you have no way to decompress them...(?)

Ozark Wizard":y07m3e5w said:
Brewdude":y07m3e5w said:

Cheers,

RR
I have Gigs of these in various file formats. I'll dig them up, slap them on a dvd as files and send you some! Unless you have no way to decompress them...(?)
Not sure about the decompressing thing, but if you could put them on a CD that would be preferable!

:D

Cheers,

RR

I LOVE GregorIan chants, and I REALLY love the 4-part harmonies from the Renaissance, too. I got a lot of funny looks I college, but there was a period where I listened to the Tallis Scholars all the time.

Ozark Wizard":cle48vap said:
Yes. I have been savoring every sip..........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kK5AohCMX0U" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
I worked for several years for English heritage as a swordfighter and this music played in 40% of our areas that we attended. oh gosh happy days when I was young fit and childless....