Windsor Canadian

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bent Stem

Reaction score
Very inexpensive yet a great drink on the rocks with a pipe! Try it! :drunken: :pipe:

It's been a while since I tried Windsor, but after working my way through most of the more common/popular Canadian whiskies I came to the conclusion that Wiser's Deluxe was the best for the money. Have you ever tried it?

Jim

My former boss and his friends used to buy it by the case. The worst part of the year for him was when he had to work south of Kansas where Windsor was almost impossible to come by.

Ol'Dawg":fe8nq4y5 said:
It's been a while since I tried Windsor, but after working my way through most of the more common/popular Canadian whiskies I came to the conclusion that Wiser's Deluxe was the best for the money. Have you ever tried it?

Jim
No, sure haven't. How's it compare pricewise? I think the Windsor Canadian is about $18/half gallon, IIRC. Hard to beat that for a smooth whiskey but I'm currently even more fond of the even cheaper Old Crow KY bourbon.

Once upon a time, I purchased a half case of Wiser's Oldest, 18 y.o. Canadian Whisky. The smoothest whisky that I have ever sampled. The price of that today is $52./fifth. I don't buy it anymore. I spent most of my money on women and whisky, the rest I just pi--ed away.

Stinger