Windy City Cigars

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Any one ever order from Windy City Cigars?
I'm just inquiring because I just put an order in for 8oz. of Esoterica Dorchester and they seem to have all Esoterica's in stock right now. Hope there a stand up retailer, do you know?

...I tried to place an order several months ago, having seen several of the Esoterica tobaccos...they did not respond very quickly at all, then I received a message that said they had no Esoterica products. I wrote back and asked why they didn't show they were sold out. Never heard anything at all. Hope you have better luck...

PeterD":virai836 said:
...I tried to place an order several months ago, having seen several of the Esoterica tobaccos...they did not respond very quickly at all, then I received a message that said they had no Esoterica products. I wrote back and asked why they didn't show they were sold out. Never heard anything at all. Hope you have better luck...
I was afraid of that, another retailer that doesn't seem to care if he does business or not.
Thanks for the heads up Peter.

UPDATE: As I somehow suspected my order was promptly canceled this morning by them.
I called asked why and they stated they haven't anymore and will not have any in the future.
But, the rep said they will look for another retailer for me to purchase it from and get back with me
either by phone or email. I'll give them a thumbs up for at least that.