Winter's Wicked Waging War Run!!! (January's Bombing Thread)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
Here we are again! A new year has begun and there are ever more people for us to bomb! Before we get to this month's run, I would like to give a huge shout-out to BlackHorse for stepping up while Ozzie was a bit under the weather. His recruitment and contests have bolstered our ranks and boosted our morale. Thank you again for helping out!

As we are plunged into the heart of winter the temps have dropped and the holiday cheer is fading. BUT that's all the more reason to blow up an unsuspecting target... You know, to help warm them up from the heat of the blast! Before you sign-up for this month's run, take note of the parameters below.

1. Since we are one week into January already the turn around will be quick on this one because we don't want to encroach on February's run. So make sure you can get your gear and pilots into the air quickly.

2. Target date will be January 26th.

3. To join in this run, I ask that you PM me with a suggested target. Who do you think could use a pick-me-up? Or who has been naughty and needs to be put in their place? Please include why you think the person would make a good target.

4. With the speedy run this month, I am asking that all pilots post in this thread to join AND have their suggestion PM'd to me by January 12th.

Ozzie and I already have a couple targets in mind. BH had some great suggestions also. But I would really like to see what some of you think too!

So let's go, pilots!

PS. I am helping open a new store and humidor right around the corner from my house. I have been posting 13 hour days and that's part of why the thread is a little late this month. So please bear with me being a little slow! If you need anything and I am not replying fast enough, please feel free to reach out to Ozark.

arkansaspiper":p1o5jrp8 said:
if im.welcome ill join in
Of course, you are welcome. You ARE one of our pilots after all! And I have received your target suggestion, thank you.

It's shaping up nicely so far! I would really like to get all willing pilots on the roster by tomorrow evening. I will tell you this awesome tidbit... This is a run you won't want to miss!

Also, if you have stated that you are in, please make sure to PM your suggestion! A couple of you have but I'm still waiting on a few others. Thanks!

Here is our current roster:

1. DrT999
2. Ozark Wizard
3. arkansaspiper
4. fsu92john
5. Timbo
6. BlackHorse
7. Fr_Tom
8. WarlockBob
9. nismo270r
10. Briarbeagle
11. MichaelM
12. kaitlyn3837

Orders should be sent out sometime tomorrow. Stay alert, keep your eyes open, and be prepared!

Roster updated! I will be sending out the mission details as soon as I can. I'm waiting on a couple of our spies to confirm their information. Hang tight, pilots!

Ozark Wizard":09ndsmfm said:
..  _.  _ . ._..

... . _. _ :D
Yes, I did have to look up a morse code chart to read that. LOL

Mission orders have been sent! Post in this thread and let me know that you got them!

As posted in the original post, target date is January 26th. Lock 'n load!