Wish I'd Made A Big Early Bet On The Chiefs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
The Packers play the Chiefs this Sunday at Kansas City and Aaron Rodgers has tested positive for Covid and is out for at least this game, maybe more, depending on how his future tests go.

An article is out stating Arron Rogers lied to his teamates and Packers organization that he had been vaccinated. I've always been a Packers fan since my mother and father were born and raised there till they had to seek work in the south. I will watch and root for them again after he is gone. I have no respect for someone who cannot be honest and will not be suprised to what length he would go to gain an edge if that is his true persona.

An article is out stating Arron Rogers lied to his teammates and Packers organization that he had been vaccinated. I have no respect for someone who cannot be honest and will not be surprised to what length he would go to gain an edge if that is his true persona.
Rodgers did not have to be vaccinated. If he opted out of vaccination, as did Vikings QB Kirk Cousins, all he had to do was follow the protocol agreed upon by the NFL and NFLPA. He lied and jeopardized the health of everyone with whom he came in contact. He should be suspended for the remainder of the season and fined for the remainder of this year's contract.
If I were Rodgers, I'd voluntarily step away for the season. There may be players on opposing teams who are quite enthusiastic about the "hits" they put on him.