• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale WTS/WTT The Haunting

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

Reaction score
I love a good cigar but I guess I just don't love cigar leaf in my pipe tobacco. I have one tin about half full but still nice and moist, and one unopened tin. If you're interested in working something out shoot me a PM. Thanks...

I bought 2, haven’t opened them up yet. I think I’m with you, I’m not sure I like having cigar tobacco in my pipe tobacco. I’ve never had a cigar blend yet which is why I’m hesitant in opening it…im pretty sure I won’t like it.

We’ll wait… what are you looking to trade/sell for the open tin?

Hadn't really thought about the trade; looking for suggestions I guess. I typically smoke English blends or good old American stuff: SWR, EGR, Carter Hall, etc. I would like to try some Prince Albert; for some reason I always looked down my nose at PA and have never smoked it but some of my chums love it. The problem with selling it is with the new postal sh!t going down the postage might be more than the price of the tobacco!

The original text in this post has been deleted as it violated Trading Post user guidelines.

- the Management

Last edited by a moderator: