• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTT - I have 10 year old 2015! PULLED

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
While digging through a big cabinet I discovered some now super rare vintage blends.

1. McClelland Dark Star 50 gm. (2008) GIVEN AWAY)
2. McClelland 2015 2.5 oz. (2008)

Nice, eh?

I’d like to trade these (one or both) for the Charles Towne Cobbler Corn Cob Pipe which is currently available at the MM site.

https://corncobpipe.com/charles-towne-cobbler-corn-cob-pipe

I’d like ONE Cob for the Dark Star and TWO for the 2015...either ordered from the MM site shipped to me or unsmoked from your own collection.

NOTE: both blends have been kept in tightly sealed mason / jelly jar storage. Both were shredded prior to storage and are no longed in flat Flake form. Both smell really, really wonderful.

I will ship USPS Priority. CONUS only, please. If you don’t want to order the pipe I would accept payment equivalent to the order (item plus shipping = $30 per pipe) via PayPal friends & family.

PM me with any questions, etc.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  PM to follow!

Best Regards - Smoker13

————————

The above post has been edited by the management.  

Reason:  Any and all offers, deals, etc. are required to be by PM only and are not allowed in the open forum.