www.brothersofbriar.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
You can now access the forum with the following address.

<a href="">https://www.brothersofbriar.com</a>

I wanted to make it all official and stuff... besides there are some cool things we can do with the domain name later if we so chose.

Catchy name. What are some cool things we can do with it? Bumper stickers? T-shirts?

BTW, I just looked and we set a record for most users online: 12. But at second glance I noticed that we did this TOMORROW, hahahaha. My clock was set plus GMT and should have been minus.

Those are just the admins projections, he's quite the optimist :lol:

It is a pretty sophisticated program running the board but I didn't know it can predict the future.

One thing we can do with the name is give out email addresses if we so desire. Like [email protected]. OK maybe that's not cool to everyone else but I'm a geek like that.

Owning the name also allows us to pick up and move if we decide the board hosting company isn't going to work for us or goes under. I just point it to the new location and we have a minimum of downtime. So adds to the stability of the forum.

And yeah, if we wanted bumberstickers we could have them as well! :lol: