Ya ever have one of those days?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Boy am I bummed out today. It's cold outside, can't wait until summer. It's cloudy now. I pulled out the vacuum to do some cleaning
and just left it sitting in the hallway, screw it. Sat down to watch tv. Nothing good on for me. Now I'm on the laptop, answering a couple
of PM's I got. I'm here smoking some Carter Hall. That's a bit better, but doesn't taste the same as it usually does. Just one of those days.
You ever have one? What do you do to relieve the feeling?

Boy am I bummed out today. It's cold outside, can't wait until summer. It's cloudy now. I pulled out the vacuum to do some cleaning
and just left it sitting in the hallway, screw it. Sat down to watch tv. Nothing good on for me. Now I'm on the laptop, answering a couple
of PM's I got. I'm here smoking some Carter Hall. That's a bit better, but doesn't taste the same as it usually does. Just one of those days.
You ever have one? What do you do to relieve the feeling?
Yep!! It's called "being in a funk!!" or "having the blahs!" I have to change venues/go for a walk (with pipe!!)/drive somewhere (do errands, even if not necessary!); anything to clear my head! Maybe just step outside and take a few really deep breathes of cold, crisp air. Hope you get to feeling better!! FTRPLT

I used to go for a long ride in the mountains but since I had to put my horse out to pasture in march I'm stuck with target shooting. Soon as I get another horse it's back in the saddle again.