Ya know who makes amazing pipes??

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on his mailing list,every time he finishes a pipe I get a picture.Mostly they
are sold at once,I can't afford 700$ pipes but I enjoy looking at the photos.And
someday,somehow I will win some lottery and then.......... :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

I've a few Roush's and just can't praise them enough. My one Roush is this Massive bent chimney. The bowl is nearly 4 inches tall. Man, when i have the time to smoke it, that pipe just never fails. His blasting is just wonderful. I really lean toward Danish shapes, but I love Larry's stuff. Great guy too! Best of all, he's a Buckeye.

Great pipes to look at, but way way way outta my price range. It's still fun to look at all the different pipes that these makers carve up!

I love pipes! I enjoy pipes more than anything that I have ever collected. I use to be an avid knife collector. Even as much as I love pipes, I get just as much out of a $30 Kaywoodie if not more than I do a $500+ "high grade". Even if I was independently wealthy I believe it would be the same. I still collect knives just not as avidly and several of my uncles and cousins do though they have progressed into the high end custom made knives, and while they are very nice they just don't do it for me as much as an old Case brand does. It's just something about that piece of Americana!

free_byrd15":w6mho3qu said:
I own a few case knives and love em!
The older ones are awesome but just like everything else a lot of the newer ones are made in China. Bucks, Schrade, Case, Boker, etc. are mostly made in China now a days. The last two cases I bought were both Mooses which were discontinued. One with 9 dots and the other I believe 10. I carry the newer one everyday and the other has been put up for safe keeping. The best one that I have is a Case 1934 green bone handled jack in mint condition. I have some Robersons from the late 19th and early 20th Century also.

Hermit":p0cmhht1 said:
They're beautiful, but out of reach for me, too.
You know, if you stopped buying a $100 pipe a day (like you've been doing for the past 6 months) for a week, you could buy a $700 Roush :D

I have 16 of Larry's pipes. I have been collecting his Pots and have 6 of his Pots in smooth, blasted, and rusticated finishes.
Roush's smoke like a dream!

Ramon":ey8u7nfc said:
Hermit":ey8u7nfc said:
They're beautiful, but out of reach for me, too.
You know, if you stopped buying a $100 pipe a day (like you've been doing for the past 6 months) for a week, you could buy a $700 Roush :D
You have a point. :lol:

Guess I'll start saving.

Bruce":3dqcuky7 said:
I have 16 of Larry's pipes. I have been collecting his Pots and have 6 of his Pots in smooth, blasted, and rusticated finishes.
Nice collection! you got pics posted anywhere? If not, can you post them??? I'd love to see em!

Beautiful pipes, but man is he proud of them! To those of you who posted that you have several of his pipes. Could I send you a pm and get into your will? :!:

Bruce":i20qctnh said:
His pots are hands down my fave shape of his. Simply awesome. I have only one, for the moment.

Obviously the recession hasn't affected you yet if you can afford a Roush.