Yard work Smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My yard work blends have changed over the years. I now smoke one or more of the few aromatics I enjoy: Dan's Sweet Vanilla Honeydew, Blue Note, Pipeworks & Wilke's Vermont Maple or 191, even RLP-6 on occasion.

Why aromatics?

1. The ones I smoke are easy to smoke (I do dry them out some which helps in keeping the pipe lit)

2. I don't have to pay attention to them to derive enjoyment. I usually have to watch where I'm driving the lawn tractor or weed wacking or week pulling. Most of my favorite blends, I enjoy paying attention to.

3. Neighbors seem to enjoy the aroma, or at least tolerate it. I like my neighbors on the whole.

There are my two cents.

TC

I never smoke pure Virginias because I find I can't concentrate well enough while working to carefully extract all the flavor. So I tend toward easy-smoking and tasty mild English blends like PS Balkan Supreme or McC 5110. Don't have to concentrate much on the pipe and it still tastes great.