Yo, I'm Here!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see you Ken
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's Beckett as my Avatar :D

How you feeling lately...

-Paul :elephant:

Ken! Kewl!!!

I'll bet you had to come here to keep your mind off the Steroid Scandal hitting your team so hard, huh? :lol:

Welcome aboard, mate.

Glad to have you with us Ken.

We were worried.

Concerned for you.

The house is filling up for the holidays.

:king: tj

Thanks to Jason's persistence, I got here, maybe to the disappointment of some. Have barely scanned the new board but it looks good so far. Am enjoying my new acquisitions from smokingpipes.com and the Merced show. Picked up some house samples from the Tobacco Barn in Lake Forest where the Orange County club meets.

I have been told that there will probably not be an L.A. show next year as the L.A. club just went through the motions to work with the Orange County club. That means that my next show might be Chicago, Columbus, or Richmond before the next Merced show.

Now, to baptize this board appropriately, I must put on the proper yoda robes and say, "TJ, you are wrong!"

Welcome Ken and CP! Things are really coming together now . . . . 8)

Good to see you again, Ken.

You too, CP... where've you been, anyway?

JT :gatewheel:

It took a few days to get rid of some malware but Jason got me out of the mire into the lion's den with you guys.

Yoda Ken:

Glad you made it, amigo. We're not doing the "ranks" thing here, but as far as I'm concerned, you're still Yoda Ken. 8)

Vito :joker: