Yo,ya lousy Admins

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
How comes wese aint got no place to talk about seagars on dis here board? :rendeer:

puros_bran":alph1088 said:
How comes wese aint got no place to talk about seagars on dis here board? :rendeer:
Personally, I think that's a great idea. I think quite a few of us enjoy both. C'mon, J. Get off your tuffet and make a cigar category! ONE. No need to divide it into Cuban, Dominican, Ecuadorian, Latvian, Cheroots, WhiteOwl, Blunts, RolledPaperBags, Spleeeeefs, Sticks, and, of course, General...

:farao:

thomas james":z1tff8ac said:
PB,

That's a mean ass truck.

Reeks of personal pride and integrity.

tj
PB plays the, "I'm just a country boy tryin' to make a buck drivin'" part about as convincingly as the, "I just smoke stogies oncet 'n a while" one.

That is a serious piece of semi-custom, absolute top-drawer machinery. No other outfit on the planet makes better class 8 trucks than Peterbilt, though they never stop trying. (PB's is Pete's flagship model.) The effort it takes to keep something looking like that when it is on the road for 150,000+ miles a year can't be appreciated until you try it yourself, either. The expense of niche-market stainless steel goodies, and stuff like those drive wheel fenders is also eye opening.

Reeks of pride and integrity, indeed.

Cool ride, PB. 8)

Naw that aint my truck, My trucks all beat up, one stacked, and dirty.

LatakiaLover":lpmatzvx said:
Whoops. The Blue one isn't his. Sorry. Here's a pic of the right one:

Who you trying to fool? That's the one you drove to TJ's in May. I remember seeing you driving it all over the golf course until the guy in the little Harley golf cart chased you off with a loaded 9-iron. You can't fool all of the people...

He'll be riding six white horses when he comes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:twisted:

tj