You Guys are a baaad influence

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tennessee Dave

Reaction score
I mean, I am already tempted daily by the Pipe dreams, the baccy reviews and Lord knows what else then I have to read this shaving thread. Cost me a badger brush, a Merkur DE razor, blades, and 6 soaps from Mama Bear. Wife is in the process of throwing me a scuttle down in the workshop now. Hell I even have a bid on a Fatboy on Ebay. Not nice guys! :twisted:

Aint that the truth!! :evil: :affraid:

I am starting my foray into the wet shaving bit. SWMBO received a sample of some mens shaving cream with one of her Christmas presents. I used it yesterday just rubbing it on my face as I would shaving gel. Got the closest shave I have had in my life. I went to Walgreens and bought a cheapie boar brush and a glycerine puck of soap. Gonna see how this goes. I already have my eye on a Mergress adjustable safety razor and some Momma Bear's soaps then another brush, and maybe some more soaps, and then another razor. Oh I almost forgot the pre shave oils, and post shave balm. Sheesh where does it end

I can say this the wife does seem more willing to let me spend money on the shaving stuff than on tobacco and pipes.