You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
I just posted a thread in the trading forum. I wanted to make a quick edit but got this:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
What did I do wrong?

4:20 pm CST...I went back to the thread and see that I can now make an edit, the small right corner banner You have insufficient privileges to reply here has disappeared. Thank you, but now I can't remember what I wanted to edit.

Last edited:
Same story today. You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

10:51 pm Wednesday night: You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
No change

For some reason he was not a Trading Post member this morning. I checked the box, so he should be able to get in now. I thought it was fine yesterday.

I'm back!
1604015329787.jpeg

Should you have further issues, you might also try deleting cache. You may have to Goggle how best to do that for your device and browser.

I'm having the same problem: been trying to update a post in the trading section for almost three days - "Insufficient Privileges." I even had one PM (conversation) that I couldn't respond to so I started a new conversation. I hope these glitches are worked out soon!

By the way, if any admin reading this the search feature for members should have A-Z icons rather than scrolling through hundreds of pages (though the search function is pretty good with partial names that I recall).

Anyhoo, no pain no gain?

By the way, if any admin reading this the search feature for members should have A-Z icons rather than scrolling through hundreds of pages (though the search function is pretty good with partial names that I recall).

Anyhoo, no pain no gain?

The icons are A-Z for me. There is only so many on each page. The search field on the left side works well. Just type in a couple letters and it starts giving you options.

Today’s Friendly Rant: The A-Z list of members is not easily scrolled through. My screen shows there are 169 pages on the list...instead of only being able to only select 3 pages ahead on the list maybe 15 or so could show at a time. I don’t like only being able to go a max of 3 pages ahead to move through the list. Tedious. Also and even better...it would be great to be able to choose to go to the D’s or the M’s, etc. Kapeesh?

If it helps, you can go to any page you like. Click on the ... between the page numbers and it will give you an option to go to any page of your choice. Even not knowing what page a letter starts on, it can be quickly zeroed in.

Choosing to go to all the "M" or another letter may be possible. But Angie will know best how to possibly set it up, or not. If she does not reply here soon, I will send her a PM about it.

I get the same thing for about half the threads. Not that I have much to say, but it's hard to get engaged in a conversation with a gag.

Ozark, you were not a member of the Trading Post for some reason. Added you and saved it. Ranger107 is a member. Not sure if that solved their problems.