you tube pipe smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maynard

Reaction score
I looked up pipe smokers on you tube, it seems gay, what the hell is that about ?

I have seen female pipe smokers on there but not gay.

Please don't hyperlink them!

:lol!:

There are no limits to the perverted things posted on the web.The Devil sighs
for their souls which are coming his way. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Winslow

Winslow":1eirzfeu said:
There are no limits to the perverted things posted on the web.The Devil sighs
for their souls which are coming his way. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Winslow
True

Justpipes":2slhptfq said:
I have seen female pipe smokers on there but not gay.

:lol!:
Not that there's anything wrong with that,,,,,,

Doc Manhattan":sbppcoih said:
I just wish watching me smoke were a turn-on for my girlfriend.
I know what you mean, accept in my case it is the wife. Sometimes I wish I was of my grandfather's generation for that very reason, when it was just accepted by all, women included, and even turned them on in those days. I guess there was a reason that the Lord thought I needed to come along when I did. :D

I've noticed the same thing.
Still, there are some good pipe related videos out there. Do a channel search for dubinthedam, or thesmokeshop for some good stuff. Also, pipefriendchs, who happens to be gay, has some good videos that aren't at all fetishistic(unless I'm completely missing the point of his videos).

maynard":240vlgt9 said:
I looked up pipe smokers on you tube, it seems gay, what the hell is that about ?
Holy crap...I noticed the same thing! I was watching a few pipe smoking videos just for the hell of it and started noticing a trend. Got me somewhat concerned with my new hobby (not that there is anything wrong with being gay, to each their own, just not my cup o joe).

Glad to see it's just some strange YouTube fetish thing.

One good YouTube pipe smoker is Dubinthedam, he's straight and his wife is a pipe smoker too.