Your Absolute Hands Down Favourite Tobacco...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
We did this over on ASP a few years ago and the hands down favourite from well over 200 of those responding was MacBaren's "Navy Flake"which also happens to be mine too...

What's yours?

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Balkan Sobranie Virginian # 10. So scarce that I've smoked only a small bit and likely never will again, but it made such an impression on me that it stands as the best tobacco I've ever smoked, period.

As to currently available blends, hell, I don't know, I'm such a tobacco whore!

All time favorite available or not has to be Blue Boar, now 20+ years gone. My current available favorite is ERRd, which meets most of my taste and burn requirements, and I can get fairley easily.

Judging solely on what I reach for the most often... PS Luxury Twist Flake.
:D Paul

Even' All, For me it's G&H's Bosun Cut plug, a truly outstanding tabac, Ken.
Pacem en Lakeland! :pirat: :tongue:

After revisiting the thread I wanna change to Renaissance, I thought we were dealing with in production easy to procure baccys.

It was GLP Cumberland hands down, but since I can't smoke it now I reach for one of the following depending on my taste buds needs--Brown Clunee, McB Navy Flake, PS Luxury Twist, Briar Fox, Guy's Blue Grass Melody, Long Golden Flake, F&T Cut VA Plug, Larsen's #50 or Bjarne deLuxe. I can't really pick a favorite as I like them all.

Jim

This is a tough one, but I have to say GL Pease Odyssey.

Of course my all around favorite smoke is:
Walnut.jpg

Though I still have a lot of blends left to eventually try, I would say Old Gowrie is probably about at the top for me right now.

This is a tough question whose answer (for me at least) changes a lot, but right now I would have to say Peretti's Cuban Mixture.

Smokey