Your Favorite Pour?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Lately for me it's been Wild Turkey's "Rare Breed"

How bout you folks?

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Makers Mark and just about any decent scotch are my favorites right now.

Not sure if you get this south of the border... Crown Royal Whiskey. However mixed with the Rubber Room, it is deadly.

:shock: Paul

For Beer I like yuengling, budwieser or miller high life

Slow Puffs":3id3otzd said:
Not sure if you get this south of the border... Crown Royal Whiskey. However mixed with the Rubber Room, it is deadly.

:shock: Paul
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Makers Mark or Bullett Bourbon Whiskey. The problem is that after the surgery just one drink will immediately go into my system. So now I am a one drink cheap date.

I like Bacardi 151 over ice, and next in line would be a nice Gin Martini, you got it, "shaken not stirred"

Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye. Unfortunately it is only a treat because our state controlled ABC stores do not stock it. The last time I had it was in Tampa, FL. The only Rye that NC stocks is Jim Beam. It's not bad.

Burbon the Kentucky original. 99.9% of the time,Maker's Mark. After all I am an Ambassador for the company.

I used to drink it with water. But I soon began to yearn for the full flavor of the burbon. I then started drinking it on the rocks but alas the ice was melting just a little. Next I started to serve it neet but now, I have to drink it blindfolded as the mere sight of the stuff makes me salivate. :D

Hey Jepper I too am a Ambassador. I have been wanting to go over to Loredo Ky to take a tour of several burbon distileries. My parents went last spring and toured most of the distileries. They said the Jim beam tour was the best of them all. Dad brought home some Elija Craig special reserve. Man that was some great burbon.

For day to day type booze, I rotate among George Dickel #8, Wiser's Deluxe Canadian, Bushmill's #10 or Blackbush and occasionally Powers Gold or Kilbeggan on the rocks or with some spring water. For mixing I rotate among Laird's Applejack, Myer's Dark or Bacardi Añejo hecho in Mexico and Sauza Gold.

Probably the best I've ever tasted would be a toss up between Middleton Rare or Crown Royal Cask #16.

Jim..currently sipping some chilled elderberry wine

Like a lot of other BOBs here, bourbon. I'm partial to Blanton's, though it's pretty spendy (Still working on a bottle I bought a year and a half ago when I was making the big bucks spraying weeds). A nice treat though.

Hailing from Bardstown,Kentucky,I prefer Jim Beam or Makers mark bourbon.But I haven't drank any alcohol in several years.....maybe tomorrow....sigh.....
Tony

Tony Ferrill":ls85de58 said:
Hailing from Bardstown,Kentucky,I prefer Jim Beam or Makers mark bourbon.But I haven't drank any alcohol in several years.....maybe tomorrow....sigh.....
Tony

That's also the home of Very Old Barton. A favorite of mine for many years. Only the Black & Gold label. The others are alright.

Hi D.J.,

Jameson's straight up is a fine drink but also like a GOOD single malt too.

rbman

Jack Daniels on the rocks.

I also enjoy scotch occasionally...I really like The Dalmore. I drink it neat in a brandy snifter.

Mike

Good whisky/ey, good cigars, a good pipe...My kind of life!! Martinis, single malt Scotch whisky, good Irish whisky, old rum, port, sherry, mojitos, caipirinhas (made with real Brazilian cachacha), wine (reds especially), and India Pale Ale!!! Not much I don't drink...though not at one time and seldom to excess!!! FTRPLT