Your latest order from Mr. Snuff, Toque, Rosinski, etc.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert
F&T Santo Domingo
McChrystal's O&G
Toque Apricot, Blueberry Menthol, Peach, Pomegranate, Toast & Marmelade
WoS Honey Menthol, SM Blue

8)

In the cart, just waiting to push the buy button.
UPDATE: Never pushed the button. :evil:

High time for an Old Mill order.

1 medium Bananas Foster (releasing next week)
1 medium Javelin
1 large Suzette
3 large Evangeline (now a rival for Viking Dark as my all time favorite snuff)

I'll probably send up a Mr Snuff order early next month to reload on Viking Dark, SG Black Coffee, and all those delicious schmaltzlers that go so well with the winter weather.

Order placed with Mr. Snuff:

Reloading some old favorites:
2x25g SG Black Coffee
2x10g Bernard's BDF
25g Toque Grapefruit
25g Viking Brown

And trying some new stuff:
2x50g Fubar Bohica (I mean, it's on sale for dirt cheap...gotta give it a go)
7g Gotard Apricot
25g Toque Peanut Butter
25g Toque Christmas Pudding
25g Toque Raspberry
25g Toque Espresso
25g WoS Butterscotch

Latest order from Mr. Snuff... all new to me except for the Hedges.

1x De Kralingse Peppermunt 25g
1x De Kralingse Prins Regent 12.5g
1x Hedges 20g
1x De Kralingse Chocomint 12.5g

Order placed today.

100g. Poschl Schmalzler D Dopplearoma
100g. Poschl Schmalzler SF Sudfrucht
100g. Poschl Schmalzler Perleruter
100g. Poschl Schmalzler A Brazil
10g. Red Bull Aeromatic
25g. Viking Peach

Just slightly annoyed about my mouth. Pulled another huge piece of bone out of the almost healed up hole. So I'm back to no smoking again.

huffelpuff":0428z30u said:
Order placed today.

Just slightly annoyed about my mouth. Pulled another huge piece of bone out of the almost healed up hole. So I'm back to no smoking again.
I was wondering how that was going. Ouch! Hopefully the snuff won't exacerbate the issue....

Snuff comes in flavours?

Ozark Wizard":xuy193kw said:
huffelpuff":xuy193kw said:
Order placed today.

I was wondering how that was going. Ouch! Hopefully the snuff won't exacerbate the issue....

Snuff comes in flavours?
Where to start? :p

I have currently 15 or so distinct flavored snuffs. You can get snuff in almost any and every flavor combination. My personal favorites are Hedges (extremely strong menthol), Gawith Special Medicated (menthol, camphor, eucalyptus, etc), WoS Apricot & Eucalyptus, and De Kralingse Chocomint. They're delicious!

Oh the flavors! One of the ones I ordered is a coffee/mocha, the Sudfrucht is tropical fruits. Pineapple, banana, something it's supposed to really amazing like fruit salad for your nose. The Red Bull is a super potent menthol. I'm kinda looking forward to the Viking peach the most I think. I've been jonesin for really good peach stuff lately. The Dopplearoma is supposed to be a double fermented apple flavor that I can't wait to try out either.

Ozark Wizard":evadcfru said:
Perhaps some research is in order.......................
Me thinks the Wiz is headed for the snuff rabbit hole! :lol:

Ordered the Snuff Stores blends Café Noire, and Black Magic. Also ordered Wow! Fruit Cake and Roasted Nuts as well as Temptation Lime and Lemony

Black Magic/Viking Dark is my favorite non-artisan snuff. I LOVE the stuff.

I'm working up an order sometime next week. Have any of you guys tried any of the Rosinski snuffs? They seem to have good buzz, but they're pricey (as snuffs go), so I'm hesitant to take the plunge.

Ian the Rosinski snuffs are worth every penny. If you don't mind dealing direct you'll get better prices. As I recall the bulk bags direct are all under 6€ plus shipping.

Jim