Your Special Hunting & Fishing Trip Photos

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I need some stayin’ inside too long cause of Covid stir crazy therapy. How about photos of your hunting, fishing or camping trips? I know you’ve got some great pics hidden away in a file somewhere. So dig ‘em out and post ‘em up here so we can share the joy.

This one is of Brewdude and me on our annual ‘Moderator’s Giant Squirrel Hunting Weekend’ over near West Dogpatch, Idaho. We’re dressed to kill...and that’s just what we did...taking a record trophy bull. Brewdude was heard to exclaim, “There’s a lotta stew in that squirrel!” Kinda chewy, but with a strong gamey tang, it made some fine sweet hot squirrel jerky.

3C84BFD7-DFD3-41A8-B29C-E7FFB4D075DC.jpeg

I need some stayin’ inside too long cause of Covid stir crazy therapy. How about photos of your hunting, fishing or camping trips? I know you’ve got some great pics hidden away in a file somewhere. So dig ‘em out and post ‘em up here so we can share the joy.

This one is of Brewdude and me on our annual ‘Moderator’s Giant Squirrel Hunting Weekend’ over near West Dogpatch, Idaho. We’re dressed to kill...and that’s just what we did...taking a record trophy bull. Brewdude was heard to exclaim, “There’s a lotta stew in that squirrel!” Kinda chewy, but with a strong gamey tang, it made some fine sweet hot squirrel jerky.

View attachment 504

Yup. Helluva day alrighty. But what a fine kill and trophy!

:ninja:

Cheers,

RR

View attachment 504
A few more of those, BH, and you and Brewdude could have a nice pair of matching moderator loin cloths :LOL: