Youtube Pipe Community

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simple Man

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
It's been lightly discussed on BoB before, but does anyone watch pipe smoking videos on YouTube?

I watch three primarily.

Matches860 - he's got an easy way about him and I enjoy listening to him tell stories and talk. He seems like he'd be a fun guy to spend some time talking with and having a bowl of Haunted Bookshop.

SmokinGrampa Bones - he seems like a kindred spirit, so to speak. He doesn't ever really talk about anything in depth, but I don't care. I could sit on the porch with him and just smoke and jaw when we feel like it.

TimberDrifter - dude seems like a lone wolf and a wanderer. I like it. He has a unique way of looking at life.

So, that's who I watch... previously, I remember some of the past members saying they don't really watch youtube vids, but with the number of views and subscriptions a lot of the guys have, someone is watching! :lol:

If you watch, who do you watch? Am I missing some good ones?

I don't really watch a whole lot of YouTube in way of Pipe videos but I will be sure to check these channels out. Thank you for the recommendations

Yup, not only watch grandpa bones sitting on his front steps opening and smoking many different pipes and tobacco's. Even in cold weather Heck of a nice guy...we chat at times.

I also watch many pistol and rifle videos. Before I became ill I had a channel on YouTube for over 6 years. I'm also in touch with Yankee Marshal if your into firearms.... due to similar type of work I retired from.
He's up front and can be funny!! His videos are very informative.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":trqnagku said:
Yup, not only watch grandpa bones sitting on his front steps opening and smoking many different pipes and tobacco's. Even in cold weather Heck of a nice guy...we chat at times.  

I also watch many pistol and rifle videos. Before I became ill I had a channel on YouTube for over 6 years. I'm also in touch with Yankee Marshal if your into firearms.... due to similar type of work I retired from.
He's up front and can be funny!! His videos are very informative.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
I ESPECIALLY like his cold weather videos. I know he hates the cold weather and I can feel for him, I have a lot of old injuries and they act up in cold weather, but those are usually his best videos. I can tell he is a great guy IRL.

In the mid-2000s, the only youtube vids with pipes were gay fetish vids (not that there's anything wrong with it - just a statement of the facts of the time).  The board i was on, we would discuss the lack of helpful vids.  I thought about it, as my job was in "tv production" at the time...  
We had a new user from amsterdam, but he was from dublin.  Pearse...  goes by DubintheDam.  He was a graphic designer and we kinda pushed him into starting a channel.  At the time, he was the only guy doing instructive vids and tobacco reviews.

Don't know if he still does it.

I believe he had a big following. A few FB groups all discussed it, and he was a huge fan of c&d haunted bookshop, so everyone was smoking that in his honor.