zunismoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jj1015

Reaction score
I just completed a great transaction with zunismoke. Not only was he fast, but he was exceedingly honest. Lacking a scale, I ended up shipping him more of a certain bulk blend then he had requested. Although I would've never known the difference, he weighed the stuff and contacted me to let me know he was going to send an additional tin to make up the difference.
Running into someone that trustworthy -- on the Internet, no less -- is a very pleasant surprise. I will definitely trade with him again if the opportunity arises.

Completed a fairly sizable trade with Brother Zunismoke, and he was a joy to work with--can't recommend him enough, he's a real stand-up guy. Thanks again!

Just completed a trade with Gary, and he came through in all respects - great communication and sent his end right away. Highest recommendations.

8) 

Cheers,

RR

Just did another trade with Gary and everything went smoothly. Gary is a real gentleman and I hope to do more trades with him in the future.

Just did a trade with Gary and it couldn't have been better! Great communication! Trade couldn't have been smoother, thanks!

Sold some tins to Gary and was promptly paid. Excellent BoB member to do a deal with.

Have had the pleasure of interacting with on deals in the past, and now just recently. A standup chap who is a credit to our hobby. Thanks!

I just completed a great transaction with zunismoke! I sold him a Savinelli milano for paypal and some tobacco and he came through and even added extras! Would definitely recommend and hope to do business with him again!

Bought 4 tins of aged tobacco from Gary.

VERY fast shipping, everything arrived as promised. Will not hesitate to buy from him again.

Very fast shipping and excellent transaction for several aged tins. Great fun to chat with too!

hp
les

Great guy great working and chatting with him! Would definitely do business with him time and time again.

I traded with Gary lately some pipe stuff and i must say everything went very good.

I would trade with Gary every time again!

Michael