Lookin' 4 Some Inexpensive Smokers?...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
I should start by saying that I'm not associated with Marty Pulvers aside from him being a good guy that I've bought some pipes from. If you're looking to beef up your rotation though you should have a look at his "specials" page if you haven't already done so. He's excellent to deal with and honest to a fault...

http://pulversbriar.com/specials.html

I've purchased from Marty several times and it is ALWAYS a pleasure. He knows his pipes and often writes some pretty hilarious things about the different brands. Plus you can often find great pipes at cheaper prices than Ebay.

I could use another pipe, and these are certainly within my budget. Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to keep an eye on his site.

Dock,

Many, many thanks!

I just got done ordering from Marty's site, and was VERY impressed! Great service (I thought I would maybe hear back tomorrow morning at the earliest, but I got an email not too long after!), and a very fun fellow to deal with.

I mentioned that I heard about his site through the post, and Marty said to say hi.

Yep, I found them!!! And this after saying some time ago I would not buy any more Peterson's. I've since bought three!! :lol!: FTRPLT

I bought the above pipes on Monday. They arrived at my door on Wednesday!! Don't get much better service than that!!! Marty is one fine fella' to deal with!!!! FTRPLT