Savinelli Bing/Clark

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get me one of those. They must plan their releases on whenever I buy a pipe. Just bought a pipe and they are now back in stock, of course I just blew my pipe budget. 😪
Same here. I am saving for a 1967 Dunhill. Any type me just wants a birth-year. But I might have to grab a MM bing. Country Squire is my closest famous mixer. I live in Mississippi.

My Bing arrived in the mail this week! Took it out for its maiden voyage yesterday, and it was good! I had to immediately switch to a MM cob because I was working outside and didn't want to scratch it up on day 1. Hopefully I'll be able to try it some more later today.
MM makes a Country Squire Bing, may want to give it a try, great for outdoor stuff

Not really a Bing or Merchant Service, though both are great, have you tried a clay? Clarin and Old German Clay both make pipes over 7 inches. The stem wrapping and bit coating on both is my own modification.

Attachments

• Clarin Cutty.jpg
    Clarin Cutty.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • OGC Antique Belge.JPG
    OGC Antique Belge.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0