What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a 2021 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Newgrange 80S bent bulldog silver spigot with a tapered reddish brown, black striped acrylic stem. Still have more Pete bulldogs to go. Watching an old Roy Rogers movie.
Peterson_80S_NG_bbulldog_ ss.jpg

Had a light snack, had to separate the ferals so all could eat in peace, and I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Georgetown Councilman in a 1990s smooth dark brown Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a medium bent smooth ebony year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I smoked all but one Pete bulldog today. This will end my smoking day.
Peterson_80S_EbonySSBulldog.jpg

After a horrible , horrible poorly executed,cockpit error pipe smoking night a few nights ago I thought I would give my poor lips,roof of mouth and tounge a rest.
I have never smoked a hookah Hookah - Wikipedia but thought one of my pipe smoking "Legends" pipe would be a good goto with a bit of charlie rats proffesional did the trick (y);)

1702637346735.png

IMG_4305.jpeg

Good morning, all.

Just set up a DGT bowl of LNF in my MM Zenon Hardwood bent and am about to tuck in to some Elizabethan Mixture in the MM Kingston Judge I dedicated to that tobacco.

Friendly Pupper is watching for the deer, groundhogs, rabbits, and turkeys that have visited less frequently as the weather cools

Good morning gents. It's Hobbits Weed in a Sav Hercules 606EX with a big mug of Columbian coffee. A crisp 32 on the patio but between the sun and the heater not too bad. Didn't sleep much again last night due to back and shoulder pain. Dr. I saw yesterday scheduled an injection but can't do it till Jan 2nd unless they get a cancelation. So I will probably be up to greet Santa on Xmas eve, lol.

Is it joint or muscle pain? Is it multiple injections that is a complex multi personnel long procedure? Two and a half weeks is a long wait for relief!
According to the pain Dr it's an impingement or pinched nerve. The injection is into the nerve to loosen it and allow the muscle to relax around the nerve. If that doesn't work I guess it's back to the ortho Doc to check for maybe a tear in the rotator. Had rotator surgery on that shoulder back in February. Yeah it's a wait but between the Xmas holidays and the fact that the Doc is very good he is always booked out.