What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errands completed, having C&D Byzantium in my little Lorenzetti with a pint of Lumberjack Double IPA. I also do not own a Dunhill, I don't have MacBaren Pure Virginia either. 🤪

Attachments

• Lorenzetii Avitus 84.jpg
    Lorenzetii Avitus 84.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Now smoking year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just had a fun chat with one of my oldest and best friends.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 320 trevi with PS Nougat ,bottle of spring water.
The Dr`s office called earlier and asked me what I wanted to do about my diabetic condition, I said ,I am not a diabetic,So, I am not taking anything. Have a good day! bye.

Wow, I lay low for a few weeks and you guys rack up 39 pages! I've been spending a lot of my free time doing online courses for my once every three year credential renewal for work. I think I'm at the point where this is the last time I'm doing this. No one cares anymore anyway. Finished the work about an hour ago and I feel light as a feather. Well, for maybe a day or two at least.

A Cob and a barlow go together like peas and carrots imho. Especially a Case with what they call corn cob jigged bone. Sutliff match nightcap in the bowl. I know I'm causing some cringes smoking the same pipe two days in a row lol.View attachment 16146
No worries, some guys on here smoke the same pipe 2 or 3 times in one day, lol.

Just finishing a Pride filled with GLP Kensington that I took on errands. Following @William Ziegler and loading Mac Baren Pure Virginia but into an MM Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy since I don't own a Dunhill pipe!
I have 7 Dunhills. The majority of my collection I found in an old pharmacy in Missouri in the 70s. I bought a tray full for $35 a pipe. I sold some to friends at Diebel's for what I paid. (Stupid, really, but they were colleagues and friends). Others, were gifts. Most date from the 50s. My wife bought at IRC and gave me for Christmas my Cumberland 5117 Squat Bulldog, and this Christmas my second wife gave me the 1928 120LC. Some things fall into your lap - who knows why? Thankful. They ARE over priced good smokes.

Afternoon BoBs. Pre dinner bowl of GLP Quiet Nights in an Aldo Velani 2012 POTY straight grain dublin. English black tea on the side. Hillbilly, I have quite a few knives but the only Barlow I have was left to me by my dad. It was made by Boker. My dad called it an electricians knife. He used it to teach me how to strip electrical wire with a pocket knife. Lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, grouper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Peretti Blend W in a straight black sandblasted circa 1950s Comoy’s Peterson’s made for Peterson, Ltd. in Wisconsin billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Peterson.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay. Working and listening to The Challenge of the Yukon from my radio collection.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay. Working and listening to The Challenge of the Yukon from my radio collection.
View attachment 16152
I am listening to the audio book of Band of Brothers