What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having some Slices with a kaywoodie. I am trying, but don't enjoy smoking the straight stems as much as the bent stems :(

1715575247304.png

Good morning BoBs. Starting my day and the week with a big bowl of Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with morning coffee. Another busy day planned. Gotta go to the ranch, the market, the wine store, the Legion to get my uniforms for the Honor Guard, and maybe to Lowes to shop for a dishwasher. Appliance repair guy said fixing ours would be half the cost of a new one. Not practical when this one is 6 years old. Later chaps. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everybody. This morning I'm smoking some Sutliff Windsor 805 Match.
I bought 2 oz of this stuff to taste licorice because I really enjoy black licorice, epically the salty Nordic type. I don't really taste a lot of licorice in the tobacco but I think I may just need to get accustomed to it.
Last Saturday, we didn't end up seeing an aurora but it was a great weekend being sunny, and having had a spectacular dinner for mothers day with my wife's family. I hope you all had a great weekend too.
Now the workweek is here and it's time to build more rigs.

Near the last quarter of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Codger bowl of PA in a MM general cob with more coffee before heading out to the ranch. Got the wine and bank run done already. Carole wants a BD card for her sister so will stop at the dollar store on the way to the ranch. They have cards cheap and just as nice as the $5+ ones at Hallmark. Catch you later my friends.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Lunch was lots of pizza and oatmeal raisin cookies. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The shy orange tabby is snoozin' by my side.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

SOTJimSideSnooze1.jpg

The missus and I spent time emptying our tool shed, cleaning it up, and getting the tools organized. It's nice to be able to see the tool you want and be able to reach it. Now we're relaxing on the patio drinking hibiscus tea, and I'm enjoying Straus Private Stock Aromatic in the Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem.
20240229_102401.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1938-1948 Pre-Republic Peterson Killarney 9BC with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_9BC.jpg

Bob Tail has a new home as of today. M’lady’s friends Bonnie and Jim fell in love with Bob Tail, and they will enjoy life together. We’ll miss him, but his happiness is what is most important.

BT1.jpg

This is Bob Tail's new owner.
BT&Bonnie.jpg

Post dinner foray into lessor smoked blends. PS Proper English in a 70s vintage Stanwell smooth bent apple with Creme sherry on the side. Full day tomorrow. Just joined the Legion Honor Guard, got my uniforms today, and have 3 ceremonies tomorrow. 8, 9:30, and 1. So, probably no piping in the am. Crap. Good evening BoBs.