What to my Wondering Eyes should Appear: Dec. Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a very good pic I'm afraid. Nonetheless, here's my bomb I got yesterday from Rev:
20131213.jpg

Never had Leo before, but this English mixture sounds right up my alley! Of course chocolates are always welcome as well :santa:

Thanks Rev!

Just returned from the Oregon coast today to find a wasteland. Thank heavens we caught wind of possible mass bombing and left the area!

In the wreckage was a carefully preserved care package: Escudo, FireDance, 2012 Holiday, and a nicely restored Savinelli Bulldog (my first 'dawg) from Jesse.

As a side note, while sitting on the porch in Bella Beach, puffing away at a newly opened tin of Milonga (from a previous event), I thought fondly of the board and its ever generous members.

Merry Christmas my friends.

Merry Christmas.

:santa:

Yay!!

Those are all fantastic!!!

Merry Christmas my friends!!

I checked the tracking number on my bomb, and it seems that it has been forwarded to a different address, as the one it was delivered to was an undeliverable address........ Sorry you're having to wait, you one unlucky person! Hopefully you'll get your package soon enough. :)

Thought I was flying low enough to stay under the radar, but turned out yesterday some one checked the mailbox... Kaboom!

Never tried either one of these  :cheers:  can't wait to get into them!

bomb10.jpg

Thanks BoB Bombers, it was a great year of Mayhem!!

So, after my package was sorted, and then determined undeliverable as addressed and forwarded, it disappeared off the radar for almost a full week.... Until about 30 minutes ago, in which it was sorted again! Hopefully the package will hit the target before Jan. 1......

I was hit Monday! Seven baggies about one ounce a piece, thanks brothers. Sorry no pix, decided to move residence. In the middle of that fun now.

ATTENTION BOMBERS

First of all, great job! I feel that for an unannounced mass confusion bombing this went well.

If any pilots have not received a package please let me know. Everybody should have received one. If you haven't been able to check yet (for example the good Dr. T), let us know as soon as possible if it came through.

Good job boys and girls! I think you all deserve a pat on the back.

WarlockBob":qqwac1yx said:
So, after my package was sorted, and then determined undeliverable as addressed and forwarded, it disappeared off the radar for almost a full week.... Until about 30 minutes ago, in which it was sorted again! Hopefully the package will hit the target before Jan. 1......
And thus it has.  A very travel worn package limped its way in yesterday.  The contents survived and are quite welcomed.  Photos will be posted in a day or two; I've been busy, and I need sleep.  I'm a fairly mobile target, proven by the ordeal that package went through.  It does seem fitting that as bombers, we need to keep our bases well hidden and secure.  Lucky for me, the bomb struck about twenty miles away.  My compound remains unspoiled, the device rendered impotent, a portion of the contents slated for death by incineration, the rest for sundry cleaning and maintenance tasks.  Life is good for us, the USPS maybe not so much so.  Sleep for now, a late mission of my own competed.  Thank you very much.

And the next mission has been posted!

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t26171-a-mischievous-resolution-january-2014-22nd-bob-bomber-run

It's been busy with the H1N1 picking up speed.  So, here are the contents of the bomb: A tin of Drew Estate Grand Central, a pipe rest (like the eye candy sitting on it?), and maintenance goodies galore.  I'll resume operations after cold and flu season pass; watch out for that flu, it's fairly virulent. Thank you Santa.

Hopefully this is the last bomb notice, as it arrived today (there is a 3 week backlog in the university post office, so I am still waiting for the BoB 2013 pipe of the year and some goodies from ....).

2 oz baggie of S.G. Balkan (this is a very nice Latakia blend)
2 oz baggie that says S.G. Brown Flake #4, but S.G. doesn't seem to have a brown flake #4 (they do have brown rope #4, while I think their Best Brown flake only comes in a tin), perhaps it's GH Brown Flake unscented? Looks good, whatever it is.
1 oz of GH Rum Flake (very nice for a sweet mixture)
1 oz of McClellend's Holiday Spirit
2 packages of Long's extra absorbant pipe cleaners
6 soft bites (soft coverings for stems)
and a package of mints

Thank you!