1lb of snuff just arrived

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somedumbjerk

Reaction score
Just got my order in from the venerable mr snuff. I'm really into the whole snuff thing as you can probably tell. Got some new ones in excited to try out!

PPzp99ul.jpg

FUBAR toasted 50g
FUBAR shot of rum 50g
FUBAR snafu plain 2x 30g
FUBAR RnR 10g
SG KB special 25g
SG guarana 25g
SG mandarin 25g
WoS queens extra strong 2x25g
WoS apple and black currant 2x5g
2 snuffhouse.org boxes
GH&CO Tia Maria 25g
GH&co Lakeland 2x25g

Okay so under a pound I think my math sucks.

Nice haul Jeb.

Do you like the Apple Black Currant or did you just bite on it because it was .79 cents a tin?

DrumsAndBeer":hv86vphv said:
Nice haul Jeb.

Do you like the Apple Black Currant or did you just bite on it because it was .79 cents a tin?
I would've done the same. :lol:

Bought it because it was 79 cents! Made sense! Plus my buddy likes the fruity snuffs so I got one for him.

Very nice brother. Seeing y'all posting big orders makes me feel better about the small orders I place every now and then.

DrumsAndBeer":9y0uxtke said:
gravel":9y0uxtke said:
I would've done the same. :lol:
I almost placed an entire order around it. Then I came to my senses. :p
I didn't do the same. But I did:
Poschl Gawith Apricot 10g
Abraxas Café 11 15g
McChrystal's Original & Genuine 4.4g
Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo 25g

I've had a hankering lately. These should fit the bill nicely. I wish F&T came in smaller portions. :|

gravel":k0alcdte said:
I wish F&T came in smaller portions. :|
no you don't! The stuff is fantastic! :D

i don't think i'll be buying smaller than 25g's now. this way i can do less frequent, bigger orders and the snuff doesn't run out when i want more. i can't believe how fast i went through the 10g lakeland and queen's extra when i got it. so i bought those two tap boxes so i can take a few of the favorite bulks with me. and i have three metal snuff bullets from mendo mulcher, and a few .5oz boston bottles that all can fit into a pocket so you can have some variety if you're going out, or camping, etc. it's nice to be able to pinch one and not smell like smoke when i'm working. bad enough being the chubby guy in the sports industry, you don't want to smell like tobacco as well.

Regardless, I blame all of you for my recent order. Santo Domingo sounds like something I would like and I hope so!

I have no idea what moderate snuff use would be. I've never tried it so I haven't a clue as to how much you use per dose. My guess would be not very much.

I'll rephrase: How long does a pound of snuff last a regular daily user?

Forever. I don't snuff near as much as I dip.Heck I snuff while I dip, like I snuff while I smoke pipes sometimes. If you only use it a few (3-5) times a day even a 25g will last you a long time. If you start to use it more you can run through a 25g in a week or two, but that is snuffing a lot. So a pound will last a loooooong freaking time. But, it's a matter of finding ones you like and stoking up for when the the taxes get insane on snuff, like any other tobacco. Only difference is we are already forced to order it from overseas.....stupid government butting their nose into my nose.

Nice order Gravel. I think Polsch Gawith Apricot is my favorite snuff. I agree on the F&T size, 25g's is a bit much, especially if you're talking about the perfumed flavors. I have a tube of Morlaix. I love it but it's not an every day snuff. I have barely put a dent in it. However High Dry Toast is a different story. For a week or two there I felt like one of those aliens on the spaceship in Heavy Metal.