• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Benchmade Folders For Sale (one sold)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I have three Benchmade folders I’m putting up for sale. I’ll do my best on the descriptions...but if you want technical and/or spec data - look ‘em up. It’s pretty easy.

Price includes shipping in CONUS. Priority USPS insured most likely.
No International sales...thanks.
Terms...payment via PayPal only. PM me with interest if serious.

So...street prices via aBay, etc. are here and there. I’ll post what they are usually offered for. Yes, they go for less than asking, but then I’m asking far less here as you’ll see.

——————————————

Descriptions, then photos, in the same order, I hope. All knives are used, in good condition...clean and 99% kept in proper storage. Wear marks are present here and there.

1. Benchmade - McHenry Williams 710, ATS-34 blade 3.9”. Rockwell 58-60. Axis Lock. Stainless liners with G2 handle slabs. As I understand it this knife ushered in the axis lock revolution. A nice flat contour for pocket carry. I have seen these from $160 - $300. My price $99.00.

2. Benchmade - Blackwood Design 630BK Skirmish...Limited Edition. S30V blade 4.3”. Rockwell 58-60. Framelock. There were very, very few of these made. It’s RARE if that makes a difference. Usually sells between $350 - $425. My price is $99.00.

3. (SOLD) Benchmade - Elishawitz 690. 154CM blade 3.25”. Rockwell 58 - 60. Carbon Fiber / Stabilized Rosewood scales. I generally prefer smaller sizes...this is one of my favorites. Usually going for $240 - $300.  My price is $99.00

The Photos...