An excellent thriller-espionage film!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one looked good and was on my list from the get-go, glad to get some confirmation.

Thanks Airborne,
That's a genre that I always search for. It will be on my list of must see films.
Doc

Daughter and her husband went to see it,,,,said it kept them on the edge of their seats,,,,they gave it two thumbs up

If you're a fan of Helen Mirren and looking for something lighter and sillier, I can also recommend "Red", which also stars Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman. It's a very tongue-in-cheek thriller/comedy about a group of retired superspies forced to band together when bad things start happening. Kind of a Bourne Identity for over-60's. ;)

TreverT":kh7qmrcy said:
If you're a fan of Helen Mirren and looking for something lighter and sillier, I can also recommend "Red", which also stars Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman. It's a very tongue-in-cheek thriller/comedy about a group of retired superspies forced to band together when bad things start happening. Kind of a Bourne Identity for over-60's. ;)
A pretty funny movie!