And Suggestion for Blends with Black Sea Sokhoum?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DurinsRest

Reaction score
I grabbed the steamworks small batch recently and have fallen in love with the taste of the Sokhoum. And its noticeably different flavors within the blend and just curious if anyone has any suggestions of mixes or straights of black sea. Thanks

One of the McClelland's Grand Oriental series has Sokhoum in it. It's on Pipestud's site this morning. I think it went for $75/50gm. tin! FTRPLT

I got some Steamworks too and understand the attraction. Sad thing is that some of these tobaccos are likely to be no more. There was a movement for heirloom seeds of lots of crops, so maybe someday we will have the same in tobaccos. But, there are all the other factors that make the tobacco unique like location grown, weather, etc. It makes me more thankful that there are people like Jiminks, Ernie at WCC, Jeremy Reeves, and others in the pipe tobacco blending world who can suss out these good characteristics and bring out blends for us to enjoy if even briefly.