Any New Battlestar Galactica fans?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterE

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I've been obsessively watching the remake of this series. I'm already to season 3 and I just started last week! I must admit that I enjoy it far more than the original.

Any other fans? Kyle? I'm sure you've seen it at least twice, lol! :tongue:

Huge fan, excellent show. DON'T look up any show threads, you'll spoil your last season. (all will be revealed!) Enjoy, I miss the weekly anticipation of watching that show. There's currently no sci-fi show out now that catches my interest.

I'm surprised that you feel the remake is so good. I loved Olmos and McDonnell, and the plot never stops!

Was hooked after the 20 minutes. But I am movie at a slower place than you E, so, you know. no SPOILERS!

I was absolutely hooked but lost steam in the middle of the third season, guess I need to go pick it back up but I have so many college papers due...

CLFman":ewhzrlhq said:
I was absolutely hooked but lost steam in the middle of the third season, guess I need to go pick it back up but I have so many college papers due...
Keep watching, it's worth it.

Hurry up and graduate! Then you can be "productive" by watching lots of series online like I do, lol! :p

Hah, I want to graduate so I can get a job, move out and set up a smoke den so I can smoke indoors and watch Battlestar Galatica! In that order 8)