Arrival!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That_Paul_Guy

Reaction score
Came home to find my snuff order from Cup O Joes arrived ahead of schedule! In the goodie bag was one each of the following:

Packard's Club Snuff
Dholakia Sparrow Cool Snuff
Gletscher Prise Snuff

this is my first foray into snuffs. I'm enjoying this ride as much as when I first discovered my PAD and TAD! Can anyone recommend a good straight snuff? One that is on the beginner level. I thought I was ordering more of a cross section this time around. I didn't realize the Packard Club was a mentholated snuff as well. The rush of nicotine and the release of nasal congestion is amazing!
:sunny:

If you want something with very little other flavoring, Toque Plain is a straight tobacco-flavored snuff. Toque Quit and McChystal's S'Nuff are also plain but quite high in nicotine for helping cig smokers quit.

If you want something scented but not metholated, the sky's the limit. Brands made in England will tell you outright if there's menthol or not. Personally, I'd wait a bit before trying American brands or anything labelled "Toast" as they run quite fine ground, but some people love 'em right away!

thanks for the recommendations Doc. I'm intrigued by some of the Toque flavors I've seen. Looks like Samuel Gawith has a couple I might like to sample also.