Back to the Scottish

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
Somebody gave me a tin of macbaren mixture Scottish recently, and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. Also for some reason it didn’t bite my tongue this time around. Was thinking about getting more and it turned up as a giveaway deal this week, 1 lb with a macbaren three pipe ashtray. I went for it.

A lot of tongue issues we chalk up to "body chemistry" early in our careers turn out to be technique. :lol!: That said, there are still many MacBarens products that burn my tongue without even lighting up.

I almost did this one since I collect ashtrays, but I'm glad I held off, Just received my electric bill.  :affraid:  I guess I won't be spending anything on pipe stuff this month. :no:

I smoked a lot of this blend years ago, it was my daily for quite awhile. And the ashtray kinda sealed the deal there

I was certainly glad of the solar array these past few months. Still, when the snow covered the panels, and how cold it was, the metered augmented bill was almost fifty bucks! Schnitzel! That'll hurt the TAD...

Guess I should order a tin of the Scottish just to see what it's all about!

Ok so I've a Scottish mixture once and think I remember liking it...but...if not one of you is getting a bomb :fpalm:

I did need an ashtray anyway

It’s a slightly sweet blend that is very harmoniously blended. About a medium on the nic hit, maybe. Smoke it slow until you know how your tongue is gonna react to it.

P&C is still running this promotion (ashtray) when you buy a pound. I just pulled the trigger. Looking for a good all day smoke...Probably should have ordered a tin first :) but TaD is a dreadful disorder

I went in for the tin too. Got a retro tin label and a mixture hat pin out of the deal. I’m a sucker like that. I probably smoked ten pounds of this stuff as a younger man, before moving on to vp and lat blends. I’m smoking it daily at this point though