BCS UGLY!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
This doesn't look good.. Well unless your a toothless inbred from Ally Bammy :p

Everything changes.. look at appalachia.. interstates almost ruined it.. internet and cell phones nailed the coffin.

ND aint got a thing for Bama.. Bad bad match up

Yeah, I guess.

Satellite dishes and MTV REALLY f*cked up Appalachia.

Broke my heart.

:face:

My wife had that look in her eye so I turned off the TV. :lol:

You know that look....it is the one that says, "If I have to watch one more second of football I'm going to scream....over your dead body."

The debate between Alabama's center and qb was the only surprise after about the mid-point of 1stQ.

I said it many weeks ago, Bama's 1 loss this season was a fluke, their offensive line and twin stud runningbacks are NFL caliber. There wasn't a college team in the nation that was going to beat them yesterday. Props to Notre Dame for their undefeated regular season, an excellent football team. This Alabama team was something really special though. Bama will lose a lot of players to the draft.

Puff Daddy":zznouhj2 said:
I said it many weeks ago, Bama's 1 loss this season was a fluke, their offensive line and twin stud runningbacks are NFL caliber.
Not a fluke. The Aggies outplayed them.

Not a fluke. The Aggies outplayed them.[/quote]

:lol: Homer! Hey, I'm not knockin the Aggies, yes they outplayed them that day. But, if they played Bama 10 times in a row, their 2012 team against Bama's 2012 team, that one win would be the only one A&M gets. A&M is a very solid team, as is Notre Dame, who went 12-0 in the regular season.

But, 3 national championships in 4 years.... C'mon man!

Puff Daddy":ja4liggw said:
Not a fluke. The Aggies outplayed them.
:lol: Homer! Hey, I'm not knockin the Aggies, yes they outplayed them that day. But, if they played Bama 10 times in a row, their 2012 team against Bama's 2012 team, that one win would be the only one A&M gets. A&M is a very solid team, as is Notre Dame, who went 12-0 in the regular season.

But, 3 national championships in 4 years.... C'mon man! [/quote]

Never said that the Ags deserved a shot at the national championship or compared them to the current Bama dynasty.
You said that game was a fluke. It wasn't. ATM beat them - as you said, outplayed them that day.
As for any other games? Let's line 'em up and see what happens.