Beard Oils?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And stay out of the Woolworths!

Banjo FOP.jpg

I use one from Duluth Traders. Very piney, citrusy; just need a few drops. I have another also; but for the life of me I don't remember where I got it! Christmas present probably. More grassy, lemony, and spicy!! I'll try to get a name when I visit the "Loo" later!!!! FTRPLT

The "gifted" oil called "Simply Great Beard Oil." Have no idea where it was purchased. Both work dang well using only a few drops.

Last edited:
I got a friend right into essential and carrier oils and she makes me up;
3 drops Rosemary
3 drops pepermint
6 drops lavander
Into about a 50ml bottle with 1/3 castor oil,2/3 almond oil and about 5ml of Jojoba oil.
It doesn't smell too strong or feel too oily, my beard loves it (y)

Hello. What beard oils do those with facial hair use here on the site? I'm curious about products from the Middle East. I think I would like something that smells of things like vanilla, cardamon, cinnamon, etc.
I've read about and scrutinized beard oil labels. Grape seed oil is a good carrier oil plus a little sesame oil (supposed to help with gray 😉), then whatever essence you like. I like cedar oil and pine tar (smoky) but not sure about using more than but a drop of the latter. I use pine tar soap to wash my beard, and it helps a lot plus smells great.

Hello. What beard oils do those with facial hair use here on the site? I'm curious about products from the Middle East. I think I would like something that smells of things like vanilla, cardamon, cinnamon, etc.
You could probably buy oils of vanilla, cardamon, cinnamon, etc and do some experimenting if you are into that sort of thing josh.