Blenders Gold?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay_Williams

Reaction score
I usually don't go in for the cheap stuff but got off of work and headed to Walgreen's to grab a sweet tea when i saw a massive clearance of tobacco products and in that was a huge 12oz. bag of peach Cavendish air cured pipe tobacco, for $3 bucks i decided why not...i had the Mac cob in mind (don't wanna stuff my Peterson with this, i know what sounds snooty but c'mon) and surprising enough for 3 bucks this stuff smokes pretty well, no bite and smooth smoke.

anyone else try this stuff?

Here are some reviews of the Peach Melba.

One reviewer mentioned that it contains a lot of Propylene glycol. Big deal. It is used everywhere and is basically harmless. Read about it here.

yeah that stuff is literally in almost anything these days, probably built up an immunity to it!

I tried the peach but gave it away to someone with a sweet tooth. It's pretty good. Wish now that I had kept part of it.

If you bought 12 oz. of tobacco for $3 that you like, you did very good!

Smokey

Blender's Gold Rich Vanilla was the very first Tobacco I bought with my first pipe (a corn cob) I found it to be pretty decent, mild, smooth & sweet with no bite. You got a great deal on that bag, out of the three or so flavors the peach is the most expensive at least at my local Walgreens.