Can you ever have too much tobacco?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DurinsRest

Reaction score
IMG_1611.jpeg

I'm very glad I bought so many each of the blends will take age very well and hopefully this will last me a long while.

Attachments

• IMG_1608.jpeg
    IMG_1608.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Only of the blends you no longer enjoy so much. I would much rather have cellered more FVF SJF Capstan Blue Dunhill Flake Royal Yacht Union Square tillbury and many more VA/VAPERS/VABURS and NOT cellered near as much english/balkan types. I am randomly just giving my brother 5+ year old penzance and Margate just to get rid of it. Its mostly jarred so doubt I could sell it easily anyway.

You can definitely smoke too much tobacco, but you can never have enough cellared.
Out of curiosity, I bought a few aromatics, which I have not learned to appreciate yet. I simply prefer English and Oriental forward blends, and some Virginias as well. But I can't bear to throw them out. I have cellared them, but I have heard through the grapevine that aromatics don't cellar well. Is this true?