cartaphilus

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
First eval, eh? Well, glad to report the bro is a square shooter in all regards. Good description of items, flexible, excellent communication, fast shipping of a well packaged box. It's all there. The real deal. Etc., etc., etc.

By the way, he made the items I bought himself...and the craftsmanship is first rate.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

So, My two Dunhill Tanshells arrived this morning after being restored by Ron. They look great! Excellent Job Ron! :D

04biYN.jpg

John, both are really nice pipes, but I like the straight Dub the best. Congrats on two really nice Dunnie restorations! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Gotta agree here, I've purchased two pipes from Ron, a bent rhodey and the twisted cutty. They're both excellent smokers, beautiful in both looks and engineering. Ron himself was great to deal with and both pipes arrived promptly and were very well packaged.

I would gladly do business with Cart anytime.

Thanks

Tim

Gentlemen/Ladies, if you ever have the opportunity to purchase a Ron Powell pipe, do so without haste. I received mine today and it is a stunning pipe. The engineering from the drilling to the button is outstanding. I have no doubt that this will be an excellent smoking pipe. And despite his gruff demeanor :lol!: he is a pleasure to do business with.

Received my RD pipe today. It's a beaut! Fast shipping and easy to deal with as always. Well done Ron! 8)

Just completed a little transaction with Ron and once again he delivered in spades. Fast shipping, excellent communication, goods as promised. What's not to like?

8)

Cheers,

RR

Just took delivery of my 5th RDPipe, and it surpasses anything he's done before. Really a fine execution of style and grace. Totally pleased and delighted!

Don't hesitate in snagging one of Ron's creations. You won't be disappointed!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Just received my first RD pipe. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks Ron.

Ron ships fast, and does great work. He is also a great guy to speak with on the phone.

My RDPipes Devil Anse is in my daily rotation now. Superb smoking pipe as well as excellent craftsmanship! Ron was a pleasure and would definitely purchase another pipe in the future. It's a one of a kind pipe from a one of a kind person..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!?

Just took delivery of RD pipe #6, and have to say Ron knocked it clear outta the park! As always, a great and flawless transaction in all ways!!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

I hadn't realized I was remiss in posting this, but I really have no new news.......

Awesome pipe, great to deal with, and prompt delivery, well packaged, etc......

Thanks again Ron! This is the first for me from him. I'm afraid to use it, so nice it is!

:cheers:

Blackhorse":247ume8g said:
Same ol’ same ol’. Perfection in every way.
Whoa there, Hoss! That'll go straight to his head, and he'll become even more insufferable that he already is.

(I jest. He's a good guy. After several transactions with him I can state unequivocally that he never once tried to rob me or take my woman.)